i bet that cat doesn’t even game, it’s just doing it for attention.
Fake gamer cats, ugh
- It takes a little bit of effort and time and networking and knowing the right kinds of people, but it is possible to teleport.
- Hair and clouds are actually the same thing.
- Snow will melt if you look at it long enough. No, really. You just aren’t looking at it long enough. Look longer. Longer.
- You need at least three hats and two of them should be bonnets.
- Just in case someone asks, know at least five prime numbers off the top of your head (I recommend 2, 3, 17, 53, and 139).
- Eat foods that are different colors. Like eggplants and/or Starbursts.
- If you’ve stopped looking wistfully at the snow, that’s why it’s not melting. Don’t make me say it again.
- No one actually needs to “do what they love” to “be happy” because there is gold buried just about everywhere in the world.
- Things that are optional: collars, dreams, yodeling, bowling.
- Things that are mandatory: sharks, sidewalks, dryer sheets, Belgium.
- If you leave fruit out long enough, it will turn into plastic fruit which is actually way classier and makes your house look cool like you’re a person who just buys fake fruit to impress strangers.
- The way cars work is magic. The reason your car didn’t start is because of magic. Once you accept this, it just becomes easier to be a person.
- Get 8 hours of sleep each night.
- There is no problem in the universe that cannot be fixed with 400,000 dollars, a pair of sunglasses, and leaning up against a building kinda like a cool kid.
- Go back to looking at the snow.
high five this post if you have ever ridden diamondback at kings island i want to share a personal connection